Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 5

Friday was presentation day. The first group to present was the gaming group. In my opinion Chuck and Reggie were a bit boring- but the next two people from their group seemed to liven up the presentation. The day seemed to drag a bit at first, but some of the presentations went over their 35-40 minutes. I really loved all of the information about augmented reality. It looks like it would be expensive to implement in the classroom as an educational tool. The open content looks very practical to implement in the classroom. Our group presented Electronic books and it had some problems. First,  we all were not in the room when he wanted us to start. Then, we had to use Jill's computer and the remote wouldn't work and sometimes the slide was clicked before we were ready. We failed to show an exciting new e-book that Dr. Holder found. The presentation did meet the guidelines for the required time. (37 minutes) The day ended with Dr. Holder going over the post assignment and prayer. Daphne and I got on the road about 4;30 and by the time I got home after dropping her off it was midnight. I was exhausted to say the least and didn't write this post until Saturday morning. I have to work at my other job tonight and all day tomorrow so I won't get to my post assignments until Monday. The summer is quickly coming to an end and I haven't even been to school much to organize for the coming year. I hope I can get to school next week before pre-planning begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment